From RidgeRun Developer Connection
The following are whitepapers or short articles written about technology that RidgeRun uses day to day.
Pages in category "Whitepaper"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- High performance SD card tuning using the EXT4 file system
- How to change ALSA mixer parameters
- How to Create DSP Algorithm Package with RidgeRun SDK
- How to get dual boot on Leopardboard DM36x
- How to load and run kernel from sdram
- How to pass ethernet address to linux kernel ethernet driver
- How to set a fixed MAC address in a LeopardBoard DM36x
- How to setup and use USB/IP
- How to use external mass storage devices
- How to use GPIO signals
- How to use kgdb
- How to use the audio gadget driver
- How to use USB device networking