SDK Release 789311 for DM355 Leopard Board (Obsolete)
From RidgeRun Developer Connection
- Product Name: Evaluation SDK for DM355 Leopard Board.
- Version: Release 789311.
- Date: 12-01-2009.
- Download link: RidgeRun Download Center.
Please read the full license agreement for the RidgeRun Evaluation SDKs here.
ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries and is used by RidgeRun under license. Texas Instruments and TI are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- DM355 Leopard Board related documentation:
This new release includes:
- NAND based filesystems support: JFFS2.
- NFS connexion issue fixed.
- Patch to correct CMEM error when video is recorded using GStreamer.
- U-Boot 2009.09 from GIT tree.
Supported Operating Systems
Linux Distribution Ubuntu 9.04 in 32 bits.
SDK 789311 is a Evaluation Linux SDK build for Texas Instruments DM355 System on Chip.
This SDK is designed to run on the DM355 Leopard Board.
This SDK includes:
- ARM toolchain: gcc 4.2.4.
- u-boot 1.2.0 bootloader for DM355 Leopard.
- Linux kernel 2.6.29 from DaVinci Git tree, plus some patches provided by RidgeRun.
This kernel has the following drivers:
- VGA camera
- ALSA (AIC 3101)
- Watchdog timer
- Real time clock
- USB (host and gadget)
- Integration with some of TI's newest packages for the DaVinci platforms, including:
- DVSDK 2.00.00.22 and its miscellaneous components:
- XDCTools 184.108.40.206
- DMAI 1.20.00.06
Please ensure to download and install these packages in your home directory before build the SDK. These packages can be download from the TI's site here.
This SDK doesn't include support services.
RidgeRun Developer SDK for DM355 Leopard Board provides handful of debug and profile tools, professional Linux development support and a wider range of DM355 drivers. Contact RidgeRun at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and pricing on Developers SDK for DM355 platforms.
A mailing list for questions and inquiries on the Evaluation RidgeRun SDK is available at: http://list.ridgerun.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ridgerun-sdk.