Release Notes for latest evaluation SDK for OMAP-L138 Hawkboard Board
From RidgeRun Developer Connection
- Product Name: Evaluation SDK for OMAP-L138 Hawkboard Board.
- Version: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Date: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Download link: NOT AVAILABLE .
Copyright Notice ©
This document and the software described in it are furnished under license with RidgeRun, and as such, may be used or copied only in accordance with the terms of the license. The contents of this document are furnished for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. RidgeRun, assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may exist in this document. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, without the prior written consent of RidgeRun.
Please read the full license agreement for the RidgeRun Evaluation SDKs .
ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries and is used by RidgeRun under license. Instruments and TI are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|NOT AVAILABLE||Initial Version|
General SDK documentation:
OMAP-L138 Hawkboard Board Board related documentation:
- iUniversal iUniversal on the Hawkboard
- TI's software TI's available software for Hawkboard
- GStreamer Using Gstreamer on the Hawkboard
- Bootloader Configuration Configure u-boot environment for Hawkboard
- Recovering U-boot Getting u-boot prompt using UART port for Hawkboard.
- Hawkboard Community
- OMAP L138
Supported Operating Systems
- Ubuntu 9.04 in 32 bits.
- Ubuntu 9.10 in 32 bits.
Setting up extra components
- Setting up Minicom Client - Ubuntu
- Setting Up A Tftp Service (In Case You're using the ChestNuk43 Expansion Board)
- Creating a bootable microSD card
- The first release is rigt now on a testing step
- Its coming soon