LogicPD OMAPL138 EVM
From RidgeRun Developer Connection
More information on the board can be found here.
You can download the evaluation SDK for the EVM from our download center.
To purchase a professional SDK, please contact us.
SDK for OMAPL138 Features
Texas Instruments OMAPL138 is a low-power duel core 300mhz ARM with a 300-MHz C674x VLIW Fixed/Floating Point Digital Signal Processor. This architecture is ideal for fixed or floating point DSP applications which also require a highly capable application stack. The OMAPL138 support from RidgeRun includes our full Linux Kernel and file system with Gstreamer running on top of TI's CODEC Engine.
- Features Supported
- U-boot v2009.10 supported
- Linux kernel 2.6.32
- GCC 4.X,EABI, glibc
- Drivers available for all peripherals available, touch screen
- DMAI, Codec Engine, DSPLink integration
- GStreamer hardware accelerated pipeline integration
- GStreamer support for DSP codecs
- Many open source applications available
- DVSDK components integration into the build system