From RidgeRun Developer Connection
More information on the board can be found here.
You can download the evaluation SDK for the Leopard Board from our download center.
To purchase a professional SDK, please contact us.
Latest SDK for DM355 Leopard Board Features
- Based on RidgeRun SDK
- Linux Kernel 2.6.29 (support for LSP or other git based kernels is also available upon demand)
- Uboot 2009.10
- RidgeRun u-boot installer technology to simplify firmware deployment.
- DVSDK integration into the build system
- GStreamer support for MJCP codecs
- Toolchain based on gcc 4
RidgeRun releases regularly SDKs for the TI platforms when new important features are added like a new kernel, bootloader or DVSDK is integrated. The following is the release history of the SDKs for the DM355 Leopard Board.
- Releases History:
- Getting Started Guide for the Leopard Board DM355
- Release Notes for latest evaluation SDK for Leopard Board DM355
- Leopard Board Community