Spectrum Digital DM6446 EVM
More information on the board can be found here.
The DM6446 Evaluation Module (EVM) enables developers to immediately start evaluating DM6446 DaVinci™ digital media processors which are ideal for applications such as videophones, automotive info-tainment, digital still cameras, streaming media and IP set-top boxes.
The DM6446 EVM support from RidgeRun includes our Linux kernel and file system fully integrated with logic to handle TI DVSDK 4 released by Texas Instruments as well as GStreamer support -- all these features included in a user friendly development environment which will allow you to focus in the development of your product.
SDK for DM6446 Features
- Based on RidgeRun SDK
- Linux Kernel 2.6.32 based on TI's PSP 04.01.00.09
- Uboot u-boot-2010.12
- JFFS2, NFS and UBI filesystem support
- Boot from NAND / NOR
- RidgeRun u-boot installer technology to simplify firmware deployment
- DVSDK integration in the build system
- GStreamer support for DSP codecs
- Toolchain based on gcc 4