RidgeRun Professional SDK, its the supported version of RidgeRun SDK intended for commercial product development.
Main features of the SDK are:
- For SoCs with A/V hardware accelerators, professional SDK includes GStreamer framework and smooth integration with DVSDKs from TI in the platforms that use it. Also includes RidgeRun's valued-add GStreamer Daemon.
- Includes profiling and debugging tools for Linux.
- Includes graphics toolkits (Like DirectFB, GTK+, QT, Clutter) if they make sense for your platfrom. RidgeRun provides support for choosing the right technology for your needs.
- Includes many open source packages already integrated with the SDK.
- SDK delivered a shared git repository.
- Depending on the processor, other features have been integrated such as boot from SD card, UBIFS with simplified manufacturing NAND pre-programming support, CMOS sensor support, programming NAND using an SD card, and WiFi support
The Professional SDK is licensed under this terms. Still, the SDK is mainly composed of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) packages, so the license for those packages is governed the applicable FOSS license.
RidgeRun also offers custom engineering services. This hours are purchased separate from the SDK. The custom engineering hours can be used for phone, email, chat, webex support, or services like driver development, application development, custom board porting and bring-up, etc.