Critical Link MityDSP-L138F
From RidgeRun Developer Connection
RidgeRun provides support for the MityDSP-L138F Board from Critical Link. This board is supported either with the Evaluation SDK or with the Professional SDK. More information on the board can be found here. You can download the evaluation SDK for the MityDSP-L138F from our download center. To purchase a professional SDK, please contact us.
Critical Link has different kinds of MityDSP, the following table shows the information associated to each one and its main differences.
|TI DSP Processor||C6711||C6711||C674x||None||C674x||C6454 / 555|
|TI App Processor||None||None||ARM926EJ-S||ARM926EJ-S||None||None|
The following images show MityDSP-L138F and its base board (PROFIBUS Development Kit), respectively.
Taken from http://www.mitydsp.com/products-services
- U-boot v2009.11 supported.
- Linux kernel 2.6.33.
- GCC 4.X,EABI, glibc.
- DMAI, Codec Engine, DSPLink integration.
- GStreamer hardware accelerated pipeline integration.
- GStreamer support for DSP codecs.
- Many open source applications available.
- DVSDK components integration into the build system.
- Toolchain based on codesourcery 2009q1