From RidgeRun Developer Connection
GstWebRTC is a GStreamer plug-in that turns pipelines into WebRTC compliant endpoints. The plug-in is equipped with two elements:
which allows audio and/or video streaming using the WebRTC protocol.
GstWebRTC overview video
- - What is WebRTC? Why is it the next big thing? Why should you switch to WebRTC?
- - How does RidgeRun's WebRTC solution makes things easy
- - What's new in each WebRTC release?
- - A quick configure, build and installation guide
- - Some example pipelines to get GstWebRTC up and running out of the box on the most popular embedded platforms and desktop computers.
- - A walkthrough on how to create a custom signaler for your application