FossilShale DM385 EVM
RidgeRun provides support for the DM385 System on Module from FossilShale. This board is supported either with the Evaluation SDK or with the Professional SDK. You can download the evaluation SDK for the FS-DM385 from the RidgeRun Evaluation SDK Download Link. To purchase a professional SDK, please use our Online Store or Contact Us Link.
The DM385 System on Module (SoM) enables developers to immediately start testing DM385 DaVinci™ MPU and begin building solutions such as surveillance DVRs, video conferencing systems, video broadcasting systems, media servers, single-board computers, gateways, routers, servers, industrial automation, medical devices, human machine interfaces (HMIs), point-of-service data terminals, machine vision, test and measurement, tracking and control applications, amongst others.
The DM385 SoM support from RidgeRun includes our Linux kernel and file system fully integrated with logic to handle the latest EZSDK and Graphics SDK released by Texas Instruments as well as GStreamer support -- all these features included in a user friendly development environment which will allow you to focus in the development of your product.
Features Supported by the SDK
- U-boot-2010.06 supported + env function support to read your environment from a *.txt file in a SD card + functions to handle tarballs from uboot useful during production stages.
- Linux kernel 2.6.37
- EZSDK 5.05.02.00 integrated in a user friendly build system
- Support H.264@1080p video encode/decode
- MIPI/CSI2 capture
- SD filesystem support
- Boot from SD card
- Many open source applications available like: QT, python, GStreamer, Busybox, etc
- Toolchain based on codesourcery 2009q1
- RidgeRun services for integration of graphic acceleration technology with open source software stacks
- Workstation OS - Ubuntu 14.04